Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Blanks Children

I love this time of year in Baltimore! Being from the south, I really savor these days of warm temperatures and low humidity. My toddler has discovered the joys of being outside (or "dice," as she inexplicably calls it!). And we just reworked our backyard, converting it from a very zen-like courtyard paved with flagstones to a more kid-friendly yard complete with "instant lawn," i.e. sod. We hated to see our Koi pond go, but any regret vanished when we let Miss Maren loose and watched her delight in being able to spin in circles barefoot on her new lawn, and now Graham has a great place to practice walking on his hands!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect handstand! Eyes blue and brown...beautiful.

-Sheri said...

Oh Blair! They're both so BIG and gorgeous. Both of them. I love that big toothy grin of his. Thanks for posting some pictures of them.
Trent's hair is still golden blonde like Graham's. The other night I was giving him a haircut and I said, "Trent your hair is just beautiful" And he said, "I've been told" (Humble, eh?)
Kaylee will be impressed with his hand walking...
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Blair, these pics of your kids are awesome! Graham looks just like you.

-- Janet Little

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}