Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who's afraid of three little boys? {Children's photo session}

I have to admit, when I found out this session was going to focus on three little boys, I was a bit nervous. Boys almost always give me a run for my money at a photo session... and multiply that times three? Yikes! But all my fears vanished when this sweet trio came to the studio. What good little guys they were! They didn't fight or bicker, no one threw anything, no one cried, and, (dare I say it?), these guys acted as if they actually liked each other! Can't ask for better than that!


children's photographers in  MD/VA/DC
children's photographers in Maryland
children's photographers in Baltimore Maryland

2 comments:

Melissa MacDonald said...

Nice job! I still struggle to get one good portrait of my kids.

CarrieS said...

Oh these are just so perfect! Boys are tough but you had no trouble here at all! Family is over the moon I bet!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}