Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall is almost full!

I just had a wave of bookings (all those organized folks getting ready for the holidays!) and suddenly I realized while looking at my calendar I have almost no openings until November. If you wait until November to have your session and you want your images in time for the holidays, I will only be able to offer an all-digital Time and Talent session (see pricelist by clicking on the link at the top of the blog). If booking a session has been on your "to-do" list, now is the time to call and see if I can work you in or to get you on my waiting list. If you are pregnant and planning to book a newborn session for October or November, you need to get on my books right away so I can save a slot for you. It breaks my heart having to tell a new mom I just can't photograph her newborn because my calendar is completely full!

And because no blog post is complete without pictures, here are some from a recent maternity session. And yes, the baby was just as good-looking as the parents!


~blair blanks | baltimore baby photographer | blairblanks.com






~blair blanks | baltimore baby photographer | blairblanks.com

0 comments:

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}