Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Late afternoon+toddler=meltdown

I have always had a hard-and-fast rule about NOT photographing young kids late in the day. Kids are almost always too tired to cope with a photo session after say, noon. It's just too much stimulation, too much pressure. But, I've also been itching to try some natural light shots in a field of wildflowers just before sunset...so we gave it a shot. Um, well...let's just say I probably won't be trying that again with any kiddo younger than five!

So please, when you call me and ask me for a late-afternoon session, I'm not being mean, really, I'm not...but...

~blair blanks | baltimore baby photographer | blairblanks.com



family photographers MD
Baltimore family photographers MD
MD family photo studios

0 comments:

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}