Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dare you not to smile...


How can you not smile when you see this little butterball? I am loving personalizing these crib images with cute things parents bring from home. What's great about it is, these portraits are perfect to display in the nursery since the accent items coordinate perfectly with the decor!

So I'm pretty swamped with holiday sessions now. I only have a few December slots open (all of them weekdays) and then I'm full until mid January. I will have the studio closed Dec. 22 though Jan 4. Already looking forward to some fun changes for 2010...so stay tuned!

~blair blanks | baltimore baby photographer | blairblanks.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}