Monday, December 21, 2009

Eva, so pink and new

The weather and an early delivery meant we almost didn't get to do little Eva's newborn photo session during those great first few weeks when babies are still "squishy." But the roads cleared up enough yesterday afternoon for me to get to the studio. I actually photographed Eva and her family as the same time as I photographed another newborn (Tristan's sneak peek is up next!). It was a little crowded and a little crazy, but we got it done! I promised I'd try to get a few of my favorite images on the blog today before I leave for Christmas, because I know how hard it is to wait!

So, welcome to the world little Evie...it's going to be a fun ride!









~blair blanks | owings mills newborn baby photographer | blairblanks.com
 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}