Sunday, January 10, 2010

Braving the cold

I'm finally getting the chaos if Christmas behind me, which also means I'm finally sharing some images from this session last month. I thank goodness now that we did these shots before all the snow started...look, there was even a little green grass back there..in December, in Baltimore!

I love my babies but is it always fun to photograph older kids...Katherine and Liam were great sports, even though they were freezing!

MD/VA/DC professional photographer
Maryland outdoor childrens photographer
natural light photographer Maryland




~blair blanks | baltimore kids photographer | blairblanks.com

1 comments:

corey sewell said...

They're adorable! Love the colors and that first one of them together is perfect!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}