Monday, September 27, 2010

Awaiting...pregnancy shoot

OK, so I have been called out for not updating my blog since our new baby was born...oops! Yes, time is stretched a little thinner these days, but I'll do my best to do better!

I was just laying out a maternity mini-book for a client and wanted to share. This couple was so great to work with, and she was such a stunning pregnant momma! I just photographed their new baby in the studio a few days ago, and let me tell you, that child is just as gorgeous! I'll try to share some of him later, too!

Here are a few pages from her book...these little books are such a great way to remember this special time (without have to always display them on your walls).

pregnant portraits MD

maternity photo studio Baltimore
maternity photographers in Maryland




~blair blanks | baltimore baby photographer | blairblanks.com

0 comments:

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}