Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Max is a big brother!

Because I know his mom and dad are anxious for a little taste from our session, here is Big Brother Max and HIS new baby sister... sibling shots can be kind of a crap shoot, but really, it doesn't get any better than this. That look in his eyes, it melts me...


Also, I'm just getting back into town after traveling to Louisiana for a funeral, so if you are waiting to see your proofs or wondering where your prints are, please forgive me while I catch up over the next few days!
baby newborn photographer Towson Timonium





~blair blanks | baltimore baby photographer | blairblanks.comClick here to add Blair to your Facebook Friends List to know about events and specials!Add Blair to your Facebook Friends List to know about events and specials!

0 comments:

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}