Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ack, if you want a session in time for the holidays...

If you've been thinking you need to book a session for your child's holiday portraits, better hurry! I just looked at my calendar and realized I only have two more slots for full sessions still open this month. I do still have slots open for October but my inbox has been filling up with client inquiries this week, so I suspect they will go fast, too.
In order to get prints back in time for the holidays, sessions must take place before November 9th and orders must be placed before Dec. 1st.

And while I do not have time in my calendar for many more full sessions this month, I am now offering weekday mini-sessions so I can squeeze in a few more! These short-and-sweet sessions are quick, no-fuss sessions, and perfect for those who need just a few images to choose from for their holiday cards. The mini-sessions are 20 minutes, one backdrop, no clothing changes, and you'll get 10-12 proofs to choose from. There are some restrictions so take a look at the details & pricing page of the web site and scroll to the bottom. Or call me at 410-370-2896!

0 comments:

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}