Monday, September 15, 2008

They proved me wrong! newborn twins portrait session, Baltimore

I just knew these twins were going to be tough. Twins are never easy, and, at two months old, these babies were in a what photographers consider a tough age range to work with. But this brother and sister (thankfully) proved me completely wrong. They were so sweet and sleepy, and the way they curled up together just made my heart glad!

balitmore photographer
maryland photographer
newborn photo studio

infant portraits MD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious, they are so cute! Beautiful images - the last one melts my heart.

Anonymous said...

OH they are beautiful!!!! LOVE that last one!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}