Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Myles, and his entourage... baby and family portraits Baltimore

Baby Myles and his entourage paid me a visit this week. At five months, he's totally sweet and so smoochable! And his big brother and sister were awesome to photograph, too. I love my babies, but sometimes it's nice to work with subjects who don't drool!
(sorry about the images being cut off...not sure what is happening there!)

baby photographers Baltimore


family photographers Baltimore

photographers for babies in Maryland

2 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

What a cutie pie! Love his posse too ;) Your lighting is gorgeous and my favorite image is the first one. Just makes me smile!

Jennifer said...

girl these are awesome, your lighting totally rocks in these!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}