Thursday, October 9, 2008

"The Pacifier Pucker," Baltimore newborn portraits

The majority of this shoot was photographed doing the "pacifer pull." At eight days old, Baby Noah here loves his paci more than just about anything! So I'd ready my camera, and then mom or dad would pull the pacifier out just long enough for me to get a few shots. This session is also noteworthy in that, due to a last-minute childcare crisis, my own baby was my "assistant" - riding on my back as I photographed this wee one. Noah's mom and dad were very patient throughout -- and in the end, it all worked out just fine!

black and white portraits baby Baltimore
newborn photographer in Baltimore

Maryland baby portrait studio

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

awwwww so precious, i love that last one especially!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}