Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All you need is ONE! {Toddler portraits Balitmore}

Most of you who frequent my site know Aaron here...he is the wide-eyed baby in the green knit hat who is on my site as well as several pieces of my marketing materials (like my car and business card). I get so many comments about that photo, and everyone loves his sweet little face.

Welp, fast forward a year or so and Aaron seems to think his 15 minutes of fame have been QUITE enough, thank you very much! At 20 months, he gave us a run for our money. I truly did not think I had even one smile shot out of him from our mini-session but lo and behold there were actually a few! But even his serious looks are adorable!

baby photo studios in MD

MD/DC baby photographers

0 comments:

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}