Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...holiday portraits Baltimore

The holiday mini-sessions at Ultimate Play Zone in Cockeysville were a blast! I got to see some little people I haven't seen in a while and meet some new ones!

I may be opening up ONE weekday soon for mini-sessions in the studio. If you are interested and want to get on my list, just send me an email at blair@blairblanks.com.
photography studios in Baltimore


baby portraits in MD
Christmas portraits Baltimore
photographers Baltimore
kid photographers Baltimore
baby photographers in Baltimore
family photographers in Baltimore


not Santa pictures Baltimore

photo studios in MD

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh wow these are all absolutely beautiful, love your lighting!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}