Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quick Sneak Peek! {Baby portrait photography Maryland}

I'm hurrying to get my "to-do" list done before heading out of town for the Easter weekend, but I know this sweet nine-week-old baby girl's mom and dad are anxious to get a peek at the images from our session. They came all the way from Florida for a visit to Baltimore, and I'm so glad I was able to squeeze them in!

MD professional baby photographers
professional baby photographers MD/VA
professional photographers baltimore

2 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

She is just too cute for words! I love all of the softness around her. Total girlness!

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

Oh! Look at all that chubby goodness. I could eat her up, what a doll!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}