Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog..." {Baltimore Children's Photographer Blair Blanks}

"...to bring you some shameless flaunting of my cute kiddos!"
Clients are always saying to me, "I bet you have a million pictures of your kids." Well, not as many as you would think. I burned the older one out on pictures years ago (he went through a phase where he refused to make any kind of eye contact when he knew I had the camera out). But now that he has baby sister to pose with, he's much more cooperative. I am trying very hard not to burn her out, too, but this morning, with the neighborhood looking so nice and "springy" I begged for five minutes right before school. The stars aligned and I actually got some of the two of them together looking somewhat happy! It's gonna be a good day!

So here they are, my loves of my life (OK, the other one is off on a business trip, but I'll get him later!)

Baltimore Children's Photographer
kids photographers MD
kid photographers in Maryland
baby and child photographer Baltimore
toddler photographer Baltimore

2 comments:

jessica mccollam said...

Oh my how sweet!!!! They are getting sooo big.

Also, I am weirded out because TODAY I was JUST thinking "I haven't seen any photos of G & M in a LONG time!!" How weird is that???

Gia said...

so good to see the kids Blair! They are precious!!!

 
{Blair Blanks Photography, Baby, Child, Newborn, Pregnancy, Maternity Photographer, Studio in Baltimore, Maryland}